Thursday, 12 January 2017

Le Chevalier D'eon

January 7th, 2017

A show that I thought would be eternally dropped by me... But for the 2017 anime watching challenge was given to me to watch. The plot is slow, the characters are underdeveloped and the story's all over the place. I can just hear people... BUT MADAME! It's a historical anime! That's how they were in real life! Oh... Okay, I say... so the magical psalms really happened... right!? WTF is this shit... I'm french an I made sure to read everything that came up... still shit. For a story about revenge... Lia/D'eon (by the end of the anime... you know what I mean) don't really get the best "revenge", it kind of seems like it was a pointless venture... sure we get answers... but it was stretched so thinly...


But this is more of a rant then anything, I can understand how some people love this show, it's just not my jam... I watched it in it's entirety (I even own it on DVD)... I honestly couldn't stand it.

La revanche!
Mdame

No comments:

Post a Comment