Tuesday, 17 January 2017

Lostorage Incited WIXOSS

January 8th, 2017

A sequel to the Select series, just when we all thought LRIGs were a thing of the past. Their back, but the game has changed. At first the whole betting your memories and losing all your coins kind of put me off, I was so used to the old formula from the previous seasons. I miss Tama and wanted to see more of the original cast, mind you we do get to see two that I can remember. I've got to say the ending to this WIXOSS season made me happy... stupid friendship tears... I still can't stand Chinatsu... spoiled brat!


Also on a little side note the LRIGs battles are much lamer this season, I'm not sure if it's because of budget restrictions. It's more of a fire from afar, instead of choreographed fight scenes...



Madame

No comments:

Post a Comment